Friday 27 January 2017

Introduction

Hello!

My name is Lucy Hampshire. I am currently studying A-level Media Studies and this is my blog for my music magazine. I will be creating a front cover, contents page and double page spread for a music magazine and will use this blog to regularly update my research, ideas, progress and analysis.

Firstly, I am going to create a mock front cover and contents page for a school magazine, in which I will learn how to use Photoshop and InDesign, which will help me when making my final music magazine. 

After I have created a mock magazine for a school, I will analyse 5 front covers, 5 contents pages and 5 double page spreads, all from music magazines. I will decide what genre magazine I am going to be doing, then finally create my own music magazine.

By conducting this research, it will help me gain a idea of the codes and conventions of a music magazine, which I will put into practice when creating me own magazine.

I hope you enjoy reading through all my initial research, ideas, plans and the final making of the magazine!






No comments:

Post a Comment