Monday 27 March 2017

Page number research

Today, I started to add page numbers to my double page spread. I wanted it to look as professional as possible, so did some further research into what magazine such as NME ad Q use at the bottom of their pages next to their page numbers on their double page spread.

My findings show that on a double page spread, only the right hand page has a number on it and the left page (with the photo on) doesn't. My finding also show that magazines (such as the NME ones below) use a line at the bottom of their page to separate the text and page number. The page also has the name of the magazine and the date at the bottom next to the page number, therefor I am going to use these techniques on my final cut. 

                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment