Friday 17 March 2017

Photo shoot atempt No.2

After reading through the verbal feedback my teacher and class left me on my magazine, I have decided that the photos (on all my pages..) needed taking again as I feel like this was given the most constructive criticism out of all the conventions on my pages.

Tonight I am going to take my photos, and to make this a easier job, I have decided to do extra planning as to how I am going to take the photos. To do this, I have created a photo planning sheet, in which I have written instructions of what I want my model to wear (regarding clothing, hair, make-up and pose), where I want the photos taken and what type of shot I am going to take.

Due to the style of my magazine, I have decided that I am going to take 1 photo for my front cover, 1 photo for my double page spread and 4 photos for my contents page.

Here is a screen shot of the table I used when taking my photos, I printed this out and used to as a guide for how I want my photos to look. 
I also gave my model a criteria regarding what type of make up I wanted them to wear, what clothing and what facial expression they need to pull.



No comments:

Post a Comment