Friday 31 March 2017

Peer feedback

During today's lesson we were paired up with someone out of the class and told to assess each others work by writing down the quality of the front cover, contents and double page spread, and suggesting ways of improving it. Here is my feed back from one of my class peers (who happens to be into indie music.)

My peer suggested to me that I should sort the spacing out on my front cover so that it become more even and less squished together. They also said that there are a few blank spaces on my contents page that I could easily fill, and that I should add a drop capital to my double page spread. I have taken all these factor into consideration and decided to take on this constructing criticism and add these features to my pages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment