Sunday 19 March 2017

Photoshoot attempt No.2 (Front cover and double page spread)

Today was my second attempt at taking my photos...

I decided to use the same model for both my front cover and double page spread and use 4 photos for my contents page as this was the average amount found on one. I used my photo planning sheet and this was the outcome of photos..

I am going to a gig, so have decided to take some photos while I am there so I can add them into my contents page so that it has a variety of image's in. Once I have some photos from the gig uploaded, I will choose between some pf the possible double page spread photos to add to my contents highlighting the interview it the artist. 

Possible front cover photos: 





This was the photo I decided to use as it is a mid shot photo, has the correct lighting and facial expression that fits my magazine style/genre well.


Possible double page spread photo's:

I decided not to use this photo as it was too close up and this is not conventional in a music magazine


 I decided not to use this photo as I feel it looks too much like a photo out of a pop magazine, as the model looks very happy and fun, which isn't the style I am going for- I am going for a look where the model is confident and has attitude.
This was the photo I decided to use as it shows the model attitude and is a more edgy photo, rather than a plain mid shot of the model smiling/pulling a serious facial expression. I also asked my class peer what they thought about the photo's I had taken for my double page spread and they agreed that this was the best photo to use as it shows a confident attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment