Saturday 4 February 2017

Rock/ heavy metal magazine analysis

Displaying IMG_6575.JPGToday in class, I analysed the front cover of the popular rock magazine 'kerrang!' and looked the the coed and conventions in which makes this magazine successful and clearly portrays the rock genre. I have picked out key features of what makes a rock magazine 'rock' style. I picked out how the colour portrays rock, how the facial expressions of the singers also portray's the rock genre and how the text its self is targeting its specific audience.  

Although this is not the genre I am going to be doing, it did give me a insight of what makes a rock magazine 'rock.' I will therefor not go for some of the features i picked out, as I don't want my magazine to be under the impression of being in the genre rock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment